Can you find the LEGO® bird on our grid? Take a guess and you could win a LEGO® set!
Thirsk Brick Show 2021 is a virtual fundraiser for Holy Rood House in Thirsk, North Yorkshire. It’s £2 a square to guess, with all funds raised going to Holy Rood House to continue the excellent work they do.
Rules and terms
- The competition is open to all based in the UK. This includes members of Brick Alley LEGO User Group and Holy Rood House.
- Winner will be drawn on Saturday, 13th February 2021; please check our social media channels for the winner’s announcement.
- Should all squares not be sold before the date of the draw, the closest square will be selected as the winner. Where multiple entries are equally close to the winning square, they will be drawn at random and one winner will be drawn.
- If the prize is unclaimed by the winner after 14 days, Brick Alley may redraw the winner at random from all entries.
- The winner is final, and no discussion will be entered in to.