Hello LEGO fans! Brick Alley are after enthusiastic LEGO fans to help make the show magical for everyone who comes.
Our Shildon 2017 LEGO show is to be held on Saturday 11th – Sunday 12th November at the National Railway Museum Shildon, and we’re looking for volunteers to help our members and other exhibitors ensure it’s a great weekend.
Likely tasks and responsibilities
We’ll try and rotate roles every few hours to ensure people get a chance to do everything, but key roles are likely to include:
- helping exhibitors and traders get set up and settled on the afternoon of Friday 10th November during the set up period (2:30 – 6:30)
- welcoming and greeting visitors on the Saturday and Sunday
- stewarding visitors to ensure they don’t miss any LEGO displays or stallsreplicas breitling
- supervising LEGO displays to ensure they all leave as they arrived, as there is no Kragle involved!
- looking after our volunteer/exhibitor “staff room” to provide tea, coffee and biscuits to everyone who is part of the show (the most important job, we reckon)
- helping exhibitors and traders pack up and clearing the venue on Sunday once we’re closed to the public
Benefits of getting involved
- For the sheer love of LEGO!
- Be involved with the largest LEGO show in the North East at a fantastic local venue
- Meet fellow LEGO fans from around the UK
- Saturday social event for LEGO exhibitors, traders and volunteersreplicas relojes lujo
- Free 1×8 “event brick”
Interested? Great! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a contact telephone number, and your favourite LEGO set. We’ll let you know more details as soon as we can.