Discovery Brick Show is Newcastle upon Tyne’s biggest LEGO show. Held at Discovery Museum in the city centre, Brick Alley bring a weekend of LEGO fun!
Please contact the museum for ticket enquiries.
Hosted by local LEGO User Group Brick Alley, we’ll have LEGO play pits, activities, marketplace and displays from some of the UK’s best fan builders too.
- Some of the newest LEGO models alongside displays from a hand-picked selection of the best LEGO builders in the UK. From LEGO cities to Ninjago, Friends and trains to spaceships and more, we’ll have some of the UK’s best amateur LEGO builders to showcase their work.
- Explore our range of specially-selected LEGO traders and sellers, from pocket money toys to hard-to-find LEGO sets and accessories, there’s something for every LEGO fan!
- Take part in a range of LEGO activities that all the family can enjoy.
- It’s not all about the LEGO, either – the museum is open for all to explore, with 4 floors of exhibitions and displays covering science, technology and local history.
- LEGO play pits are in the free entry area of the museum for all to enjoy!
Sessions for exhibitions and traders area will run in the museum’s Great Hall. Session timings are:
- 10:00am – 11:30am
- 11:30am – 1:00pm
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm. The Sunday session is a quiet hour, with limited capacity
Tickets priced from £3 per person plus booking fee. Advance booking is essential to see the exhibits; many other activities are available in the free areas of the museum.
Discovery Brick Show is a great family day out in Newcastle upon Tyne – come and join us and lots of other LEGO fans from North East England!